|Payment Options||Upfront & Payment Plans|
popular graphical tools and templates like WordPress, Dreamweaver, Wix, and Bootstrap. So everything you learn in these courses will apply to sites you create from scratch, as well as
sites you create using any modern design frameworks. You will also learn to identify and address every aspect of responsive web design: from scaling elements and adjusting page layout, to adapting color schemes and implementing accessible forms.
Introduction to CSS3 and HTML5
● Learn two of the most important languages in modern web design
● Improve your existing HTML skills and discover how to build sites like the pros
● Discover the broad applications of two foundational web languages that are supported by nearly every web development tool
● Learn how to define what happens when a user clicks a button or presses a key on your pages
● Try out loops and timers to create animation effects
● Understand how to use jQuery to get the most out of your site Responsive Web Design
● Learn what a responsive website is, identify the key elements of it, and use a basic testing environment to evaluate websites for responsive design
● Define images, text, and layout elements using relative units of measurement
● Learn to create alternative navigation menus for different viewports using media queries in conjunction with HTML lists
● Create color schemes and fonts that adapt to different viewing environments
● Design and implement responsive page designs using media queries, semantic tags, and logical operators
● Learn to use HTML5 tags to crate collapsible blocks that hide or show information interactively and display page content differently in different viewports
● Learn to apply cutting edge solutions including image compression, cache files, and jQuery widgets
● Design forms that are easy to fill out, attractive, and work well in both mobile and full-screen environments
● Learn to build a web app interface for mobile users and an alternative entry page for laptop and desktop users is intuitive, inviting, accessible, and attractive in every possible device and environment.
Meet your Teacher:
Alan Simpson is an award-winning author, having published over 100 books on computers and the Internet. His books have been published in over a dozen language worldwide. He has covered virtually all aspects of the computer industry, including web development, operating systems,
programming, networking, and security. As a seasoned veteran of the computer industry, he is widely regarded as a computer and Internet guru.
David Karlins is the bestselling author of more than a dozen books on web design, including "HTML5 for CSS3 for Dummies." His articles have appeared in publications ranging from Macworld to Business Week. He has taught web, graphic, and interactive design at San Francisco State University and in the Extension program at University of California, Berkeley.
● This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. Software Requirements:
● PC: Windows 8 or later.
● Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
● Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla
Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
● Adobe Acrobat Reader.
● Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
● Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Get your free information pack!
If you are an Australian citizen you may be eligible to receive financial support, meaning you can defer payment of your course fees. Additionally, if you are an Australian resident you may also be eligible to receive Abstudy/Austudy or Youth Allowance.Student support
We live in a society where the pressures of daily living are high with financial expenses, personal and work commitments, and mortgage and rental obligations. Then there are the unexpected life challenges that also get thrown our way. With this in mind the thought of taking on study can be daunting for most people. Here at Learning Cloud we understand that life doesn’t run in a straight line it has many ups and downs.
As an enrolled student at Learning Cloud, you are entitled to access a variety of non-academic support services from the Student Services Unit. These supports are designed to walk beside you throughout your studies they will assist you in life’s ups and downs to provide you the best opportunity to successfully complete your chosen course.
STUDENT SERVICES PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
Want more information about financial and student support? Fill out the enquiry form to the right and a study consultant will contact you with the details you need.
How will this course advance my career?
Learning Cloud programs have been developed in response to industry demand and are specifically designed to equip graduates with work-ready skills. Each participant will be trained and assessed in theory and in practical tasks and Real-world exercises are used throughout the program.
Studies prove, time and again, that college-educated workers earn more than those with only a high school qualification. College graduates often enjoy additional benefits, including greater job opportunities and promotions. Though the proof for greater earning potential exists, some might wonder whether the cost of the education warrants the overall expense in the long run.
College Graduate vs. Non-Graduate Earnings
The National Centre for Education Statistics (NCES) analyses employee earnings data biennially, according to education level. Findings indicate that workers with a qualification earn significantly more than those without. Since the mid-1980s, education has played a large part in potential wages, with bachelor's degree holders taking home an average of 66% more than those with only a high school diploma do. While college-educated workers' wages have increased over the past two decades, those with only a high school education have seen decreases in annual salaries in the same time period (nces.ed.gov).
How else will I benefit from studying with Learning Cloud?