Certificate in Tourism
This course provides the skills and knowledge needed to build a career, following either of these pathways.
You need to study a total of six modules. This includes four core modules, and two electives.
Core Modules provide foundation knowledge for the Certificate in Tourism, and are:
- Food and Beverage Management
- Tourism I
- Bookkeeping I
- Event Managment
Two Elective Modules can be chosen from of the following 8 modules:
- Leisure Facility Management I BRE205
- Ecotour Management BTR101
- Ecotourism Tour Guide Course BTR301
- Hotel Management BTR202
- Tourism II Special Interest Tourism BTR204
- Entrepreneurship BBS204
- Adventure Tourism BTR302
- Personnel Management VBS107
For more information on this course, please request your free course information pack.