Proficiency Award 3 in Publishing And Journalism
Proficiency Award 3 In Publishing And Journalism VWR002
If you would like more information about this program, please request your free course information pack from the right of screen.
Study Media, Writing and Publishing with a view to becoming:
- A Journalist or Writer
- Publishing Assistant or Manager
- Web Developer
- A Marketing Manager
- A Production Manager ...etc
Many university journalism graduates end up never being able to secure a successful career in publishing. There are many reasons for this.
You are better to investigate and understand these issues BEFORE STARTING a course; rather than being surprised after completing a qualification.
These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Proficiency Award 3 In Publishing And Journalism.
- Industry Project BIP000
- Creative Writing BWR103
- Editing I (Editing and Proofreading) BWR106
- Freelance Writing BWR102
- Photographic Practice BPH101
- Publishing I BWR107
- Research Project I BGN102
- Workplace Health & Safety VBS103
- Advanced Freelance Writing BWR201
- Advertising and Promotions BBS202
- Graphic Design BIT205
- Photographic Technology BPH201
- Project Management BBS201
- Publishing II BWR202
- Technical Writing (Advanced) BWR301
In addition to the core modules, students study any 6 of the following 19 modules.
- Childrens Writing BWR104
- Dramatic Writing BWR110
- E Commerce BIT100
- Html (Writing a Website) VIT102
- Introduction To Photography BPH100
- Office Practices VBS102
- Workshop I BGN103
- Writing Fiction BWR105
- Digital Photography BPH202
- Ethics BPS217
- Information Security BIT203
- Internet Marketing BIT204
- Journalism Practice I BWR203
- Photoshop CS - Beginner To Medium Level VIT202
- Research Project II BGN201
- Research Project III BGN202
- Workshop II BGN203
- Editing II BWR302
- Publishing III BWR303
Note that each module in the Proficiency Award 3 In Publishing And Journalism is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
For more information on this course, please request your free course information pack.