Advanced Certificate in Applied Management (Marketing)
Advanced Certificate In Applied Management (Marketing) VBS001
- Learn management, communications and business
- Learn about marketing, sales and promotions
- Combine these skills and discover opportunities for employment and business in the marketing industry
- 900 hour, self paced practical course with options to upgrade
MANAGE YOUR MARKETING BETTER
This Advanced Certificate in Applied Management (Marketing) trains in you those practical skills needed to manage your business or to work in a company at a managerial level. The course will give you the basic knowledge and basic practical experience to boost your confidence in moving to a new position or creating your own company.
Core Modules: These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Advanced Certificate In Applied Management (Marketing).
- Business Operations VBS106
- Management VBS105
- Marketing Foundations VBS109
- Office Practices VBS102
Stream Modules: Studied after the core modules, stream modules cover more specific or niche subjects.
- Sales Management BBS102
- Advertising and Promotions BBS202
- Marketing Systems BBS303
Elective Modules: In addition to the core modules, students study any 2 of the following 6 modules.
- Industry Project BIP000
- Industry Project II BIP001
- Research Project I BGN102
- Workshop I BGN103
- Research Project II BGN201
- Workshop II BGN203
Note that each module in the Advanced Certificate In Applied Management (Marketing) is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
For more information about this course, please request you're free course information pack today!