Introduction to Psychology
Introduction To Psychology
Fascinated by psychology - Looking for a place to start?
- Learn psychology fundamentals
- Gain a foundation for counselling and psychology
- Don't waste time, study from home
- Gain confidence in studying
New students will gain a strong foundation in psychology and understanding people. Enrol now to start your new career.
Psychology is the study of animal and human behaviour. This course will develop your ability to analyse aspects of a person's psychological state and apply derived knowledge to motivate that person. This provides a solid introduction/foundation for further studies of psychology covering the nature and scope of psychology, neurological and environmental effects on behaviour, personality, consciousness, perception, needs, drives and motivation.
There are 7 lessons in this course:
- The nature and scope of psychology
- Neurological basis of behaviour
- Environmental effects on behaviour
- Consciousness and perception
- Psychological development
- Needs, drives and motivation
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
- Explain the nature and scope of psychology.
- Explain characteristics of the neurological basis of behaviour.
- Explain environmental effects on behaviour.
- Explain the differences between consciousness and perception.
- Explain the effect of personality on behaviour.
- Explain psychological development.
- Apply different techniques to motivate people.
Request your free info pack today!