Advanced Certificate Applied Management (Health & Fitness)
Fitness, Health and Psychology courses and books -Free course advice from university trained and experienced professionals -talk to a tutor; select an appropriate study path for you!
Are you suited to a managment role? Are you dedicated to the health and fitness industry? Are you keen to develop your understanding of managing a business?
- Learn about management, marketing and business
- Learn about the Health and Fitness industry
- Combine these skills and discover opportunities for employment and business in Health and Fitness
- 900 hour, self paced practical course with options to upgrade
This course creates the key skills needed to work in or manage facilities and services concerned with health or fitness, for example, exercise programs, fitness centres, clubs, gymnasiums, sports complexes, sports administration and swimming pools.
- Suits school leavers (with Year 11 minimum) or mature age students.
- Build a foundation in both management and the health & finess industry
- This course is internationally accredited through I.A.R.C
Core Modules: These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Advanced Certificate Applied Management(Health & Fitness).
- Industry Project BIP000
- Industry Project II BIP001
- Business Operations VBS106
- Management VBS105
- Marketing Foundations VBS109
- Office Practices VBS102
Stream Modules: Studied after the core modules, stream modules cover more specific or niche subjects.
- Health & Wellbeing VRE102
- Personal Fitness VRE103
- Leisure Facility Management I BRE205
Note that each module in the Advanced Certificate Applied Management(Health & Fitness) is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
For more information on this course, please request your free course information pack today!