Advanced Certificate in Applied Management (Horses)
Certificate,Trainer, Manager, Horse,Equine Industry distance learning course
Combine your love of horses with sound management skills
- Learn about management, marketing and business
- Learn about horse care and the equine industry
- Combine these skills and discover opportunities for employment and business in the equine industry
- 900 hour, self paced practical course with options to upgrade
This course is designed to equip managers, supervisors, or people who wish to work their way up to these positions within the industry (e.g. at a riding school, race track, stud, farm etc), with the necessary management skills required to undertake such a role.
Core Modules: These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Advanced Certificate In Applied Management (Horses).
- Business Operations VBS106
- Management VBS105
- Marketing Foundations VBS109
- Office Practices VBS102
Stream Modules: Studied after the core modules, stream modules cover more specific or niche subjects.
- Horse Care I BAG102
- Horse Care II BAG204
- Horse Care III BAG302
Elective Modules: In addition to the core modules, students study any 2 of the following 6 modules.
- Industry Project BIP000
- Industry Project II BIP001
- Research Project I BGN102
- Workshop I BGN103
- Research Project II BGN201
- Workshop II BGN203
- Breeding Horses BAG307
Note that each module in the Advanced Certificate In Applied Management (Horses) is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Find out more information by requesting your free course information pack now!