Certificate in Horticulture (Arboriculture) online correspondence course
Learning Cloud Australia provides students with a range of Horticultural Course majors.
Our world would be nothing without plants. They feed us, keep us warm and dry, clean our air and provide us with a beautiful, green environment to live in. Working with plants, from designing and building a new city park to developing new food crops can be incredibly rewarding and there is a wealth of career options to choose from.
Learning Cloud Australia provides our students with a range of Horticultural Majors so that you can specalise and target the Career you want. Below is a list of just some of the Horticultural Course Majors available. Remember to request your free information pack to find out more
- Certificate In Horticulture (Grounds Management)
- Certificate In Horticulture (Crops)
- Certificate In Horticulture (Cut Flowers)
- Certificate In Horticulture (Herbs)
- Certificate In Horticulture (Horticulural Technology)
- Certificate In Horticulture (Landscaping & Garden Design)
- Certificate In Horticulture (Nature Park Management)
- Certificate In Horticulture (Organic Plant Growing)
- Certificate In Horticulture (Propagation)
- Certificate In Horticulture (Turf)
- Certificate In Horticulture (Viticulture)
Distance Learning Course - Learn to Grow, care for and Manage Trees
- Introduction to Arboriculture
- Planting & Establishment
- What To Plant Where
- Plant Selection
- Diagnosis Of Problems
- Treating Tree Problems
- Chemicals & Trees
- Planning & Managing A Garden
- Pruning Ornamental Trees & Shrubs
- Pruning Fruit Trees
- Pruning, Lopping Thinning & Shaping Large Trees
- Arboricultural Materials & Equipment
- Tree Felling & Stump Removal
- Cavity Work
Work with confidence in the arboriculture sector
This course develops the knowledge and skills needed to work in arboriculture, and provides essential background training in plant identification, selection and care.
- 6 specific modules - no time wasted on useless courses
- Get horticultural and arboriculture knowledge and skills
- Study from home - no hassles, save time and money
- Work with confidence and passion
- Learn all aspects of tree care
Recognised by the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC)
This certificate focuses on the culture and care of trees, providing a sound foundation for any working or hoping to work with tree establishment or maintenance. Unlike many other courses in arboriculture, this course also provides a broad foundation across all aspects of horticulture.
“An entry level course – it enables you work with confidence in the arboriculture sector. Rather then just learning how to cut down trees (as is the case in so many courses in this sector) This course also covers general horticultural knowledge - very important in the general care of trees it also helps to expand the services you are able to offer.” - Adriana Fraser Cert.Hort., Cert.Child Care, Adv.Cert.App.Mgt., Cert IV Assessment and Training, Adv.Dip.Hort, Learning Cloud Tutor.