Study art therapy, music therapy, singing therapy, crafts therapy, reminiscence work, writing, psychotherapeutic writing. Useful to improve mental help, aid recovery from illness or injury.
Learn more about art therapy, writing as therapy, music therapy, singing therapy, craft therapy, reminiscence and drama therapy.
Creative therapies are useful to everyone. They can help us to maintain good mental health and improve mental health. They are also useful to maintain and improve physical skills. Knitting, for example, is great for people with osteoarthritis as it keeps movement in their hands.
Creative therapies are useful to helpe people to -
- Recover from injury or illness
- Improve their health and well being
Learn how creative activities such as arts, music, writing, crafts, modelling and drama, can have benefits to physical and psychological health.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
- Scope and Nature of Creative Therapy and Counselling Skills I
- Art Therapy and Counselling Skills II
- Crafts Therapy Part 1 – Fibre and Paper Crafts
- Crafts Therapy Part 2 – Model Making and Building Crafts
- Singing Therapy and Music Therapy
- Psychotherapeutic Writing
- Psychodrama Therapy
- Reminiscence Therapy
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
Get your free infromation pack now!