Certificate in Stress Management
DISTANCE LEARNING CERTIFICATE IN STRESS MANAGEMENT
A comprehensive course in stress management.
- Learn about your own stress and others who are stressed.
- Study effective personal energy management
- Learn life coaching skills
This Certificate level course provides you with the necessary skills to manage your own stress, as well as support other people to manage their stress. The skill set you develop is an incredibly valuable asset in the modern world, where stress has become an epidemic, and manifests in health challenges across the spectrum of physical and mental disease.
Use your skills to:
- Deliver corporate health programmes
- Provide consultations with private clients
- Run group workshops
- Work with others within your organisation
- Develop programmes to deliver in the workplace
- .... the list goes on
Core Modules These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Certificate in Stress Management.
- Personal Energy Management VRE105
- Stress Management VPS100
- Life Coaching BPS305
Elective Modules In addition to the core modules, students study any 3 of the following 14 modules.
- Anger Management BPS111
- Counselling Skills I BPS109
- Counselling Skills II BPS110
- Health & Fitness I BRE101
- Human Anatomy & Physiology (Human Biology 1A) BSC101
- Human Nutrition 1 BRE102
- Introduction To Psychology BPS101
- Counselling Techniques BPS206
- Grief Counselling BPS209
- Human Nutrition II BRE202
- Nutrition for Weight Loss BRE210
- Business Coaching BBS304
- Human Nutrition III BRE302
- Sports Nutrition BRE303
Note that each module in the Certificate in Stress Management is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.