Healthy, effective alternatives to synthetic chemicals do exist!
- Optimise animal health naturally
- Preventative health care with natural methods can save time, money and improve animal's overall wellbeing
- Work with and care for animals in a more natural and holistic manner?
- Avoid chemical toxicity and adverse reactions in your pets and children?
Natural Heath Care doesn't solve every problem; but this course can help you better understand what it can offer; so you can make better informed decisions.
The course was developed by a team of highly qualified and experienced animal health experts in conjunction with professionally qualified experts in animal welfare and natural therapies. It is a unique course, developed and tutored by unique people.
The course covers holistic therapies such as naturopathy, homeopathy, herbal treatments, tactile therapy, and natural nutrition and discusses a range of conditions that affect domestic animals and provides a range of natural ideas and solutions for treating these conditions.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
- Introduction to Natural Animal Health Care
- Limitations of Conventional Medicine, Holistic Treatments, Homeopathy, Flower Essences, Naturopathy, Natural Nutrition, Tactile Therapy (Massage, Equine Tactile Therapy, Bowen Therapy, Canine Myofunctional Therapy, Physiotherapy, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Microcurrent, Microwave Therapies, Ayurvedic Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine), Benefits of Natural Health Care, Codes of Practice for Animal Welfare, Health & Safety in Veterinary Practice (Separating Animals, Infectious Diseases, Containing Disease, Disposal of Dead/Infected Tissues, Dangerous non-Animal Wastes, Storage & Handling of Supplements/Equipment).
- Signs of Ill Health
- Normal Vital Signs, Recognising ill health, Disease Diagnosis, Homeopathic Remedies, Signs of Shock, Signs of Internal Bleeding, Signs of Poisoning, First Aid
- Natural Nutrition for Animals
- The effect of Modern Living on Domestic Animals, Processed Pet Foods, Affect of Poor Nutrition on Animal Behaviour, Good Nutrition for Domesticated Animals (Carbohydrates, Protein, Fats/Lipids, Minerals, Vitamins, Supplements, Recipes); Nutritional Problems in Animals (Allergies, Dermatitis, Overweight, Underweight, Liver Disease, Livestock (Mineral supplements for farm animals, Nutritional Supplements)
- Holistic Health Care - Maintaining Health
- Creating a Healthy Environment (Domestic pets, Livestock); Health Maintenance, Preventing Arthritis in Dogs, The Vaccination Debate, Pet Dental Care, Flea Control, Disease Prevention in Livestock, Preventing Disease in Poultry, Avian Influenza
- Holistic Health Care - Treating Health Problems
- Naturopathic Treatment, Homeopathic Treatment, Herbalism, Treating Common Ailments (Arthritis, Skin Problems, Digestive Complaints, Diabetes, Dental Problems ); Pain Management, Identifying Pain, Pain Relief Medication, Herbal Treatments, Homeopathy, Flower Essences; Physical Therapy, Equine Tactile Therapy, Bowen Therapy, Canine Myofunctional Therapy, Behavioural Problems (Dogs-excessive barking, digging, aggression, phobias; Cats ... urine spraying, scratching furniture, aggression; Birds)
- Animal Diseases & Health Problems (Domestic Animals)
- Dogs,Distemper, Heartworm, Parvo virus, Hydatid Disease, Cats,Ringworm, Feline Aids - Feline Immunodeficiency Virus, Hairballs, Feline Herpes Virus or Cat Flu; Rodents - Respiratory problems and Mycoplasma, Abscesses, Reptiles - Mouth Rot or Canker (Stomatitis); cytoparasites (Mites), Pneumonia, Fish, Cage Birds
- Animal Diseases & Health Problems (Livestock)
- Notifiable Diseases, Control of Internal Parasites, Horses (Tetanus, Lock Jaw, Strangles, Parasites, Colic, Equine Influenza); Cattle (Parasites, Mastitis), Pigs (Exudative Epidermitis of pigs (Greasy Pig), Leptospirosis, Parasites); Sheep (Enterotoxemia (Pulpy Kidney), Cutaneous Myiasis (Blow Fly strike)), Poultry (Newcastle Disease (NCD), Yolk Sac Infection, Infectious Bronchitis (IB))
- Animal Health Care Case Study Research Project
- Evaluate symptoms of ill-health displayed by an animal, determine the problem and decide on a natural course of treatment for the specific health problem suffered by the animal. Develop a management plan that the owner of the animal can undertake to help treat the problem and relieve associated pain and discomfort.
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
- Explain the principles and benefits of natural animal health care
- Recognise common signs of ill health in different animals
- Explain the principles of natural nutrition for animals.
- Describe requirements for preventative health care in animals.
- Recognise common diseases, health problems and natural treatments for those problems in domestic animals
- Develop an understanding of natural treatments for health problems in animals
- Recognise some common diseases, health problems and natural treatments for those problems in livestock.
- Develop a natural treatment plan for a specific health problem of an animal
Request your free information pack today!
If you are an Australian citizen you may be eligible to receive financial support,
meaning you can defer payment of your course fees. Additionally, if you are an
Australian resident you may also be eligible to
receive Abstudy/Austudy or Youth Allowance.
We live in a society where the pressures of daily living are high with financial
expenses, personal and work commitments, and mortgage and rental obligations.
Then there are the unexpected life challenges that also get thrown our way.
With this in mind the thought of taking on study can be daunting for most people.
Here at Learning Cloud we understand that life doesn’t run in a straight line it
has many ups and downs.
As an enrolled student at Learning Cloud, you are entitled to access a variety of
non-academic support services from the Student Services Unit. These supports are
designed to walk beside you throughout your studies they will assist you in life’s
ups and downs to provide you the best opportunity to successfully complete your
STUDENT SERVICES PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Careers Counselling Service
- General Counselling Service
- Disability Liaison Service
- Retention & Engagement Service
- Student Activities
- Disabled Australian Apprentice Wage Subsidy (DAAWS)
- E Counselling
- Parent support
- Reasonable Adjustment Plan (RAP)
Call our student support today on 1300 650 569 or Email Faculty
Get more information
Want more information about financial and student support? Fill out the enquiry
form to the right and a study consultant will contact you with the details
How will this course advance my career?
Learning Cloud programs have been developed in response to industry demand
and are specifically designed to equip graduates with work-ready skills.
Each participant will be trained and assessed in theory and in practical tasks
and Real-world exercises are used throughout the program.
Studies prove, time and again, that college-educated workers earn more than those
with only a high school qualification. College graduates often enjoy additional
benefits, including greater job opportunities and promotions. Though the proof for
greater earning potential exists, some might wonder whether the cost of the
education warrants the overall expense in the long run.
College Graduate vs. Non-Graduate Earnings
The National Centre for Education Statistics (NCES) analyses employee earnings data
biennially, according to education level. Findings indicate that workers with a
qualification earn significantly more than those without. Since the mid-1980s,
education has played a large part in potential wages, with bachelor's degree holders
taking home an average of 66% more than those with only a high school diploma do.
While college-educated workers' wages have increased over the past two decades,
those with only a high school education have seen decreases in annual salaries in
the same time period (nces.ed.gov).
How else will I benefit from studying with Learning Cloud?
- Studying online or distance means you can study where you want
and at your own pace.
- Receive career-focused training with practical, hands-on learning.
- All course materials are provided and all digital platforms are
interactive, work on any device and designed to be fun.
- Recognition of Prior Learning or Skills Recognition may be available
for previous work experience, formal training or qualifications in this field.