Certificate in Careers Counselling
Certificate in Careers Counselling VPS018
- Self paced distance education course
- Start any time, study anywhere, choose elective modules to differentiate your skill set from other graduates
Careers Counselling is an important service that can help clarify an individual's career goals, and the steps they will need to take to get there.
The Certificate of Careers Counselling with Learning Cloud is a comprehensive course that can be applied to a number of different settings. This course provides you with options to specialise in an area that most interests you.
Do you want to support teenagers deciding whether to go to University, do a traineeship, join the worforce...?
Does working within an organisation supporting professional development of staff interest you?
Would you like to work in personal development, helping people discover their life path?
How about helping students determine the course of study that will best suit their career goal?
Core Modules: These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Certificate in Careers Counselling.
- Careers Counselling BPS202
- Business Coaching BBS304
- Life Coaching BPS305
Elective Modules: In addition to the core modules, students study any 3 of the following 10 modules.
- Industry Project BIP000
- Educational Psychology BPS105
- Industrial Psychology BPS103
- Motivation VBS111
- Stress Management VPS100
- Adolescent Psychology BPS211
- Counselling Techniques BPS206
- Developmental Psychology BPS210
- Entrepreneurship BBS204
- Psychopharmacology (Drugs & Psychology) BPS302
Note that each module in the Certificate in Careers Counselling is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Request your free info pack today!